The team of Quality Culinary Services LLC (QCS) is currently looking for energetic, responsible, and reliable applicants who can get the job done while putting customers and safety first!
QCS is seeking interested and qualified candidates to fill the position of:
A bilingual interpreter will be responsible for bridging language barriers between the company and its customers and clients. Specifically, this position will use intellect and knowledge working languages and interpersonal skills to provide accurate meaning-for-meaning interpretation for limited-English-speaking customers and clients when answering and responding to calls and translating and transcribing text.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
Applicants must acquire:
- Good knowledge of following printed and oral directions.
- Capacity to work individual as well as with other team members.
- Good communication skills. Provide effective Video remote interpreting service for consumers.
- Exhibit professional behavior at all times including punctuality, preparedness for shifts and respectful.
- Participating in ongoing quality assurance and call monitoring.
- Adhering to interpreter ethical standards and procedural requirements specific to interpreting context.
- Abiding by strict confidentiality at all times.
- Proficient bilingual skills (Oral and/or Written) in English and a second language.
- Highly effective interpersonal skills with culturally diverse background.
- Speaking and understanding two languages with fluency, at an educated native speaker level, with an understanding of the culture behind the language.
- Ability to quickly establish professional rapport with clients.
- Enthusiasm and experience working in a fast-paced setting.
- General scheduling flexibility.
At least one (1) year experience working for or in the catering or hospitality industry as the assigned job of lead line cook and/or sous chef preferred.
A High School Diploma or GED is strongly preferred.
Authorized to work in the US.
Proficient in English and at least one other language, as determined.
- Fingerprinting and drug testing may be required.
- Subject to COVID-19 testing and daily precautionary protocols.
This position is available for working remotely.
All interested applicants should send an email of interest to email@example.com.